Prof. Dr. Sabine Panzram
Historisches Seminar – Arbeitsbereich Alte Geschichte
Überseering 35#5 / 2. OG, R. 02013
D-22297 Hamburgo – Alemania
Texts and images on this website are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.
This license authorises you to copy and redistribute this material subject to the following limitations:
- Attribution — If you quote material from this website, you must indicate its source and include a link to this website. It must also be stated whether changes have been made to the material.
- Non-commercial — The contents of this website may not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances.
- Share alike — If any material on this website is remixed, transformed or modified, it must be distributed under the same Creative Commons license as this website.
Data Protection Statement (GDPR)
You are herewith informed about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) on this website and its associated functions and content, as well as in our social media profiles (hereinafter jointly referred to as “online offer”). In terms of terminology, we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the meaning of “processing” or “controller”.
Types of data processed
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses).
- Contact data (e.g. email, telephone numbers).
- Content data (e.g. text entries, photos, videos).
- Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times).
- Metadata/communications (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
Visitors and users of the online offer.
Purpose of processing
- Provision of the online offer, its functions and content.
- Responding to requests for contact and communication with the users of this website.
- Security measures.
- Measuring the scope and use of this website.